Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Treasury + Meeps

While this is certainly not confidential information, it was news to me.  The lovely saleswoman at Treasury informed me that the owners bought Meeps on 18th Street.  We both agreed that this is a wonderful thing, since Meeps was overrun with cheap polyester and ugly sweaters (there are only so many ugly sweater holiday parties one can attend).  I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the new era of Meeps.

While I was there I spotted this lovely vintage dress.  Although it looked reasonably sized on the hanger, when I attempted to try it on I realized it was the equivalent of a size 00.  Fortunately, the above-mentioned saleswoman revealed that several tiny gals also recently tried it on with the same outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment